Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crouching Squirrel Hidden Monkey

The past couple days Patricia and I have been going out on the trails and hiking for hours. Monday we went and hiked The Chief. It was straight up, man made and natural stairs. It was exhausting but a great accomplishment. Yesterday I brought my camera along we went up the Crouching Squirrel Hidden Monkey trail. I can't remember the name of the mountain it goes up. But we hiked that trail. It was lots of fun. Did get much of a view from on that though. We didn't know how long the trail was, so we went till the trail seemed to be going back down and then we turned around. Here are a few photos from it. 




























Patricia snapped this photo of me. 



2 comments:

  1. The Chief was one of my favourite hikes. How do you have time for all these extra-curricular activities? Aren't you taking care of children there? Don't know how your friend hiked in rain boots. That had to hurt!
    Nice pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only work 3 days a week with the kids. So I had lots of free time. I just got another job though so now I work every day.

    ReplyDelete