Thursday, November 11, 2010

Delay

Sorry for the long delay between posts. I have been busy with work and having fun out here.  The photos here are from a few different days.  The first few photos are from my friend Patricia and I going up to Whistler for a day. We managed to get a little bit of a view of the mountains, between the rain clouds. The next picture, with the mountains and blue sky, I took one morning when I woke up. I opened my blinds and that was the view I had. So incredible. How can anybody be sad here, when you wake up to see that! We then have pictures of the kids I live with and hang out with. We were riding bikes by the house and I thought I would break out the camera. Jemma, snuck into a few shots too. The girl, she was really getting her pose on. Definitely has model potential with that gaze! The last of the pictures are from my walk that day to the river. It was gorgeous out, like it has been most days. I found a salmon washed up on shore and also so a helicopter with a rescue line. So far I have not one complaint about anything here.  It is the most gorgeous place I could ever hope to live.









Patricia at one of the look outs between Whistler and Squamish.

The view from my house.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment