Monday, December 6, 2010

Work and Play!

Ok so the other day I had training for my new job. A photographer for Blackcomb Snowmobile. The guides were in training that day as well. So we were playing around taking photos of them practising their Safety Speeches. The 2 other photographers and I also took a couple snowmobiles out on the trails and snapped some photos of a couple tours and practised a little. It was pretty darn fun!
Today I went out to The Spit in Squamish and snapped some photos. I hadn't been out there yet. I can't believe I hadn't. It was an amazing spot! It's this little piece of land that juts out into the ocean. The opening to the river is to one side. There were all sorts of birds swimming around and lots of seals. There were crazy looking ducks, geese, cormorants and swans. The water was a beautiful green/teal colour out there. It was pretty awesome. Great view of The Chief. 











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment