Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baloo!!


This would be my new bff! I've named him Baloo! He has decided to make his home under my grandparents cabin! They have been hearing noises under their cabin for a few weeks now, but we all just assumed it was squirrels or a fox, something farely small. Finally one night we were sitting watching tv and we could hear the animal again. So I went outside with the spot light, expecting to find a little fox running around and looking back at me was a giant bear!! Cute as a button, but terrifying! Scared the daylights out of me, but of course, being me I ran and grabbed my camera and snapped some shots. The next day my Grandpa was working on the water lines under the cabin,expecting the bear was gone. Turns out the bear was under there with him! So he crawled out and left the rest of the pipe work. That's when I again grabbed my camera and crawled under the cabin and snapped some more shots of him. Poor guy he was making the cutest "leave me alone" face, I'm tired! Anyways, He's awesome and he's my new pet!

If anybody has a spare Picinic basket, I know he would greatly enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god it's a bear! I think it's cool you got such close shots of him! Risking your life for photography already...I think you're going to be an awesome photographer! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. im really jealous that theres a bear under your grandparents cabin! all weekend i was out in the country just HOPING for a bear so i could get some cool shots.... no such luck! (and much to my familys disgust that i was willing to risk our lives for some photos lol) very cool jill, very cool. give him some honey - pooh bear likes honey. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found Snacks!

    Or at least 'Just East of Winnie the Pooh'?

    ReplyDelete