Thursday, October 8, 2009

Composition at Home



These are my final 6 images from the assignment Composition at Home for CI. At first doing this assignment I was really frustrated! I tried to start it one day and I got really angry with it so I left it for a couple days. Still not looking forward to working on it, but this time it was much easier. I started walking around my house with out my camera and really looking at things. I wrote down all my ideas and which category it would fit in. That seemed to really help and I actually started to get really excited about the assignment! I actually found the Depth one the hardest in my house. I'm not really sure why it was so hard. I don't think I was totally sure how we were supposed to show depth whether we could use a small depth of field, or if we were to layer object. I think I ended up with some cool shots though! I actually ended up having a lot of fun working on this in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment