Wednesday, August 4, 2010

May Long Weekend

So I just realized that I never posted about my May Long Weekend. Well, myself and two other photographers went to Riding Mountain National Park. We decided to camp in the back country so we had to bike 20km in to our campsite. In total we had 6 cameras on us and multiple lenses for each. It was an awesome weekend! The weather wasn't the greatest, but still good for taking photos. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of wildlife. We saw 6 bears while riding our bikes in and out but weren't able to get photos of them. The last night we were the, a family showed up on horse back and with a covered wagon. They let us ride the horses, which was amazing! We also got to take lots of photos of the beautiful creatures. All in all an amazing experience that I look forward to doing again.

















No comments:

Post a Comment