Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DT2.1JB Lines




This assignment was very challenging for me because I wanted to do more than just obvious lines. Thinking of creative ways of showing lines was hard. I ended up driving around and going to parks getting ideas and writing them out. There are lines in everything, though, if you just look closely and pay attention. So once I started to take pictures and look at them and see that there always seemed to be lines leading to the subject, I started to relax and not be so "stiff" about what I was doing. Then my creativity started to flow and I had some neat ideas. I wanted to have people in my photos so I had to wait till the evening for my friends to be available. So while shooting the sun was setting so I didn't get the nice blue sky I had originally wanted. It ended up really making the shot of the side of my jeep gorgiouse, though, with the oranges and yellows.
So it all worked out in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment