Sunday, September 27, 2009

Working the subject....100 creative ways

Oh boy, what do I say about this assignment. It started off really good, I was finding lots of angles and interesting shots. I thought I had to have at least 50 images by now and to my surprise I only had 30, 70 more to go. I found it pretty hard to come up with new angles and ideas. Maybe I chose bad objects, but it was very difficult. Finding 100 different shots of say building would be so much easier cause of all the different textures and I guess cause it's a bigger area and there is more going on. Anyways, I think my 100 images came out pretty good, they were basically all different. That was also really hard, I couldn't remember what I had already done so I was worried I was just going to end up repeating things. Luckily I don't think I did.
Over all I think it went well, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment