Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Working on AT and DT assignments at the Park


Here are the colour versions of some of my AT Simple Composition pictures. I think they look pretty cool with the high contrast of colour. The bright red edges of the guitar make it stand out of every scene. There are also some of the images for my DT Exporting assignment. I was really trying to get some shots of the birds flapping their wings. It was really hard, I always have both eyes open but the one i'm not using is blocked by my camera so I can't see anything. So I was holding my camera up by my face waiting for a shot. It was a little tiring and frustrating.
I think I'm going to use birds as my theme for this DT assignment... it shall be tricky trying to get the 1 sec. shots with birds though. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment