Monday, September 28, 2009

Showering with the Geese



So I went out yesterday to try to finish off the last of my DT assignment. It had been raining out, but while I was driving over to St.Vital park it was just spitting a little. So I figured I would get a little damp (since I didn't have a rain jacket) but I would be fine in what I had on. So I pull into St.Vital park and park my car. I put my camera in one of the rain guards, just to be safe. I get out of my car and get over to the geese and start taking pictures. When all of the sudden the skies open up and buckets of water are falling on me. I considered running back to my car, but with in seconds I would completely soaked right threw. So I figured I would just keep shooting. Wound up getting some funny shots of the geese in the rain. They didn't seem to enjoy it very much either.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots - I bet the rain sucked but it made the shots really neat!

    ReplyDelete