Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First day in Squamish

I spent the day today with Julie, Patricia, and Leaf. We did all sorts of things, went to town, rode bikes, went to the creek and the BMX park. It was fun. After that I walked back to the creek on my own, with my camera and explored the woods a bit. Walked to the river and saw a Seal swimming. It was awesome. Also saw fresh Bear tracks on the beach.  So awesome! In the creek there were Salmon swimming as well. So much nature and wildlife, it's awesome!!! Oh and the sun was out today so I was able to see the view from my window now.
A bear just walked by my house while I was typing this. Awesome!

View from my door step.


View from my place.



Jemma.

Jemma, my new dog.

Leaf and Patricia. Patricia is also an Au Pair for another family. 

Jemma my new dog. 



























Bear tracks on the beach by my house.

Seal in the River by my House.







Salmon swimming in the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment