Friday, October 1, 2010

Vancouver Day 5

On Wednesday I got up after a very late night and headed out to Whistler. What a beautiful drive! This was the first time I really wished I had, had somebody with me. It was very difficult to drive and be completely captivated by everything I saw around me.  I was a little nervous I was going to drive off the side of the mountain because of all the distractions.  Somehow I made it to Whistler without running into anything. It was a beautiful city!  So fancy, it made me feel a little out of place.  I explored the city for awhile and then headed to explore Pemberton, which is a little farther down the road from Whistler. The drive there was pretty amazing as well. There were some incredible views! There was also a gorgeous little lake with wooden walk ways all around it threw the marsh. Made for some good photos. I really liked that spot! From there I made my way back to Vancouver, stopping at every single look out you could stop at on the way.  I also stopped at an amazing waterfall. Probably the farthest falling waterfall I've ever seen. It ran from the top of a mountain all the way down, ricocheting off the rocks on it's way down.  Just a perfect waterfall to basically end an amazing almost perfect day!
























































































1 comment: